Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kitchen gadgets

Just in case anyone was ever wondering...  there truly is a difference between items baked in a pyrex versus items baked in ceramic bakeware...  I had a delightful red ceramic baking dish from Crate and Barrel many moons ago that sadly broke one day in my Miami apartment...I still can't remember if it broke with or without food.  In either case, it was tragic.

Tonight, I was having a sweet hankering and so tried to bake cobbler.  The results were just nowhere near the same in a pyrex... So to add to my list of items to buy some day, is more bakeware...

We now have then an electric handmixer, juicer, raspberry ice kitchenaid mixer (www.williams-sonoma.com/products/kitchenaid-artisan-susan-g-komen-stand-mixer-raspberry-ice/?pkey=cmothers-day-gifts&cm_src=hplink), and baking dish... I wonder if I can marry myself and have a registry for the wedding...maybe develop multiple personalities beforehand and then have a celebration for their integration...

No comments: