Sunday, November 12, 2006

Top five reasons why I love this time of year...

1) I can walk around outside for hours without being in dire need of water and a shower...oh the joys of Floridian fall
2) Starbucks peppermint mocha and peppermint brownies are back! (see what a good little consumer I've become since leaving the city of Boston's independent coffeeshops)
3) Pumpkin products are aplenty...
4) Hurricane season is almost over
5) No school next Thursday!

Why do you love this time of year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Roasted chestnuts. Where have you been all my life?
2) Roasted sweet potatoes (sp?). They also keep your hands warm.
3)Crunching on leaves (in theory. There are no trees here. And people stay employed by picking any strays up.)
4) Wearing fall colors.
5) Buying cute hats and mittens for the coming winter! *^-^*

the_ocean said...

Awww, I miss crunching on leaves with you and shopping for cute hats and mittens! *snifff* Hope you're enjoying life in China.